- Recognise high performance, skill training and performing as an integral educational tool and implement it as part of the student’s study.
- Develop advanced skills, knowledge and understanding of Dance in all forms
- Promote and enhance self-discipline, goal setting, time management and leadership through team participation and team experience.
- To increase the employability skills of students connected to the Creative and Performing Arts industry.
- The program is accessible to Year 10, 11 and Year 12 students from Hallam Senior College.
Training and Curriculum Opportunities
- Skill refinement of core dance style
- Skill acquisition – variety of styles
- Skill and performance analysis
- Community clinics
- Coaching and training with elite coaches
Teams participate in the following competitions and performances:
- Bring it On Competition (hop-hop)
- Schools on Stage
- State School Spectacular (auditions)