- This event has passed.
Year 12 Graduation Ceremony
December 16, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Dear Students, Parents and Guardians,
We would like to invite you to celebrate the completion of your Secondary schooling with a ceremony to be held at the Drum Theatre in Dandenong. The details of the ceremony are as follows:
- The 2015 Graduation will be held on Wednesday 16th of December.
- Light refreshments will be served in the foyer of the Drum from 6:00pm, and a professional photographer will be available at the venue for family or group photos which you can buy.
- Students and guests will be seated in the theatre from 7:00pm.
- The dress code for the Graduation ceremony is formal – no denim.
- During the ceremony itself students will be seated together and be called up to be presented with their certificates (VCE, VCAL and/or VET), subject award winners and overall high achievers will also be recognised.
- Due to the size of the venue students will be able to invite a maximum of two guests (the Drum may re-release any unsold tickets closer to the date of graduation, we will notify students if this happens).
Important information for Students
Students, if you would like to attend the Graduation you are now able to reserve your seat by following these steps:
- Go to this address:
- Select 1 student ticket (you may only reserve a seat for yourself at this stage), click ‘Proceed’.
- Click ‘Proceed to checkout’ on the next screen (you will not be paying anything at this stage).
- Enter your name and contact details (so that they know who the seat is for), click ‘Next’
- Select ‘Box Office Pickup’ (your tickets will be delivered to the school for you), click ‘Next’
- Double check you have 1 student ticket on the final screen then click ‘Submit’
If you would like to attend the Graduation please reserve your seat by Friday 11th of September.
Guest tickets will go on sale after students who want to attend have reserved their seats.
We look forward to celebrating 2015 with you.