- This event has passed.
Carer/Parent Teacher Interviews
August 29 @ 2:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Carer/Parent interviews take place on Tuesday 29th August from 2.00pm – 7.30pm.
The interviews are onsite and face-to-face in the Great Space and Library.
The interviews are an important part of the way in which we report on student progress and compliment the Termly Progress Reports and COMPASS assessment feedback.
We hope all carers/parents will attend the interviews.
The following questions will help you get the best from the interviews;
• What has my child been learning?
• How are they going?
• How do you know (how they are doing)?
• How can they improve?
• What supports can I provide, and can you
• provide if the student is struggling/excelling?
• When will we check in again?
Please see Compass for more information and to book interview times