Hallam Secondary College aims to provide a comprehensive and high quality education program that ensures ‘Success for All’.
Our Vision is to create a school that is;
- a true learning community
- a safe, calm and happy environment
- a place students wish to attend, staff want to work
- and parents feel welcome
- fulfilling student potential
- preparing students for life beyond school
Through our Values (Achievement, Care and Equity) we will ensure every student learns and achieves, to equip them with the knowledge, skills and dispositions for lifelong learning and be ready to take their place as positive contributors to their local and global community.