Are you an athlete from an individual sport or a sport we don’t have an academy team for?
It doesn’t matter if you are a golfer, swimmer, tennis player, baseball player, volleyball player or more. We have a program for you!
Our program can offer you
- A support person at the school to assist in managing you and your time.
- Strength and conditioning program to suit your sport and needs.
- Year 10 program, VCE, VET and VCAL
- Subjects and a program to suit your needs.
- Weekly activities to improve and maintain fitness
- Ability for us to link with your governing sport
- Additional qualifications to assist with pathways
Activities during a week and term could include
- Acceleration training
- Strength training
- Level II First Aid
- Coaching Courses
- Officiating Courses
- Swimming qualifications
- Structured Workplace Learning Experience
- Sports Trainer Qualifications
- Barista Course
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
- White Card
Links to a variety of VET Certificates at the College
- Sport and Recreation
- Trades Area
- Health services
- Community Services
- And many more. Follow this link for our VET programs
Industry links to
- Federation University
- Chisholm TAFE
- Follow this link to our industry partnerships
For more information please download the T.A.P Flyer (PDF)
For more information and application forms, please contact the College.