The Hallam Senior College Sports Academy offers students a unique Soccer Development Program that provides specialisation in conditioning, training and playing whilst simultaneously providing career pathways connected to the Soccer Industry.
Students are coached and mentored by elite identities from the sport and directed towards tertiary courses and industry pathways connected to the sport. High performance is an expectation.
The program is accessible to Year 10, 11 and Year 12 students from Hallam Senior College. Both boys and girls are catered for in the Soccer Academy.
- Recognise high performance conditioning, skill training and playing as an integral educational tool and implement it as part of the student’s study
- Develop advanced skills, knowledge and understanding of Football
- Allow students to participate in competency based learning that will contribute to their ATAR score
- Promote and enhance self discipline, goal setting, time management and leadership through team participation and team experiences
- To increase the employability skills of students connected to the Sport & Recreation industry.
- The program is accessible to Year 10, 11 and Year 12 students from Hallam Senior College.
Weekly Program Includes
Technical and tactical training, rehabilitation, strength & conditioning and/or physiotherapy, community links and structured workplace learning.
The 1st 16 participate in the following competitions:
- SSV Melbourne Victory Premier League
- SSV Knockout Competition
- Victorian All Schools Championships
Boys and Girls:
- SSV Senior Competition
- SSV Intermediate Competition
- Regular Development Games
For more information and application forms, please contact the College
For more information please download the Football (Soccer) Program Flyer (PDF)