The Hallam Senior College Sports Academy offers students a unique Baseball & Softball Development Program that provides specialisation in conditioning, training and playing whilst simultaneously providing career pathways connected to the Baseball & Softball Industry.
The program is accessible to Year 10, 11 and Year 12 students from Hallam Senior College.
- Recognise high performance conditioning, skill training and playing as an integral
- educational tool and implement it as part of the student’s study
- Develop advanced skills, knowledge and understanding of Baseball and Softball
- Develop coaching skills in Baseball and Softball
- Promote and enhance self-discipline, goal setting, time management and leadership through team participation and team experiences
- Allow students to participate in competency-based learning that will contribute to their ATAR score.
- To increase the employability skills of students connected to the Sport and Recreation industry.
Weekly Program Includes
Technical and tactical training, rehabilitation, strength and conditioning and / or physiotherapy, community links and structured workplace learning.
Teams participate in the following competitions:
- SSV Senior Competition
- Regular Development Games
For more information and application forms, please contact the College or click here.
Coaches, Program Highlights & Honour Roll
For more information, coacing profiles and program highlights please download the following pdf: