Hallam Senior College is committed to providing an excellent education for all students in a secure, supportive and educationally challenging environment.
The College provides comprehensive programs at Years 10–12 through a broad range of VCE studies, VET certificates and VCAL programs all leading to further education, employment and training. The programs are designed around subject groupings to meet particular educational and vocational pathways. At Hallam Senior College we aim to prepare our young people to confidently and successfully embrace the challenges of life. We seek to provide all students with the maximum opportunity for personal and academic growth in a supportive environment, one specially designed for students in their later secondary years.
What we offer:
- A Senior College ethos.
- Student choice from many subject options in Years 10-12.
- The opportunity for students in Year 10 to select VCE Units.
- A wide range of VCE & VET subjects for Units 1/2 & 3/4
- Flexible programs, including Vocational Education and Training (VET) Programs, School based New Apprenticeships, VCE Support Units, and access to university enhancement studies.
- Individual counseling to ensure that student programs meet career goals, tertiary aspirations and abilities. The emphasis is on the selection of a course of study for each student that will provide the maximum opportunity for success.
- Maximum support for students in these crucial years of study, with staff experienced in providing academic, career and personal guidance.
Enrolling at Hallam Senior College
Please follow this procedure: Contact the college office on (03) 9703 1266 or download and complete the
2019 Enrolment Enquiry Form and
along with your latest Semester Report, fax to: 9796 4727 or mail it to:
Hallam Senior College
PO Box 5031 Hallam Victoria 3803
An Assistant Principal will then contact you regarding your application.