A fantastic day for Hallam Senior College and the local community as we officially entered into a partnership with Federation University.
This partnership has been conceived and designed to increase the academic and professional opportunities of the young people in our community. The aim is to provide opportunity for students to build the awareness, skills, aspiration and confidence to successfully and seamlessly transition to university study.
The partnership aims to achieve this through the building of:
- Improved student and school connection
- Improved awareness of pathway opportunities
- Relationships with Federation staff
- Familiarity of the surroundings and expectation of university learning
- Direct access to the university through the successful completion of appropriate studies
The bottom line of all of this is that together we are breaking down the known barriers between our students successfully transitioning into and beyond University.
Further information about what this means for our students will be published in the near future. We can’t wait to share that info with you.
Hallam Senior College ‘powered by’ Federation University.