Year 12 Graduation 2019
November 28 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Dear Students, Parents and Guardians,
We would like to invite you to celebrate the completion of your Secondary schooling with a ceremony to be held at Bunjil Place in Narre Warren. The details of the ceremony are as follows:
- The 2019 Graduation will be held on Thursday 28thNovember.
- Light refreshments will be served in the foyer of the Theatre from 5:00pm, and a professional photographer will be available at the venue for family or group photos (to purchase).
- Students and guests will be seated in the theatre from 6:00pm.
- The dress code for the Graduation ceremony is formal – no denim.
- During the ceremony itself students will be seated together towards the front of the stage (not with their guests) and be called up to be presented with their certificate/s.
Ticketing info is as follows:
- All Hallam Senior College Students $15
- Adults $35
- Children 5-15 years (from other schools) $10
- Child Under 5 $Free (must have a ticket)
Due to the size of the venue students will be able to invite a maximum of four (4)guests (the theatre will re-release any unsold tickets closer to the date of graduation and we will notify you when this happens).
Tickets can be purchased as of Friday 11thOctober from 12pm onwards by calling the box office of Bunjil Place on (03) 9709 9700 or visiting the Box Office located in the Bunjil Place foyer, 2 Patrick Northeast Drive, Narre Warren (opposite Westfield Fountain Gate).
We look forward to celebrating 2019 with you.