Hallam Senior College provides outstanding opportunities for senior students in Years 10 to 12.
We cater for an extremely diverse range of students with varied interests and aspirations including those focused on University, those wishing to excel in one of our Centres of Excellence (Sports, Innovation and Creative & Performing Arts) or those wishing to complete a Vocational Education and Training (VET) course.
Our Come and Try Day (Choose either Monday 6th September or Monday 18th October) is a unique ‘hands on’ chance for potential students (Current Year 9 or above) to experience Hallam’s subject offerings. Come and see first hand how VET courses can complement our engaging VCE and VCAL programs.
We are hosting 4 sessions throughout the day featuring a number programs:
- Building & Construction (Including Furniture Making and Construction Pathways)
- Health (Community Services & Health Services Assistance)
- Hospitality (Kitchen Operations)
- Hair & Beauty (Including Salon Assistant and Beauty)
Session 4 – Centres of Excellence
- Sports (Australian Rules Football – Boys & Girls, Rugby League – Boys & Girls, Basketball – Boys, Netball – Girls, Soccer – Boys)
- Creative & Performing Arts (Music, Dance, Visual Arts, Screen & Media)
- Innovation (Integrated Technology, Information, Digital Media & Technology)
Students can select more than one program, but only one program per session.
If registering for multiple sessions, students only have to sign in and attend the presentation at the start of their first session.
Anyone attending Session 4 must also sign in for that session.
Session 1: Sign in and presentation 9am sharp. Activities 9:30am-10:30am
Session 2: Sign in and presentation 10:10am sharp. Activities10:40 – 11:40am
Session 3: Sign in and presentation 12:00pm sharp. Activities 12:30 – 1:30pm
Session 4: Sign in and presentation 1:30pm sharp. Activities 2:00 – 3:30pm approx.
Tours for parents are also available on the day. Our tours are a terrific opportunity to see our facilities, view classes in action and ask questions.
Register before Wednesday 21st July, by calling 9703 1266 or complete the form (see link below).
A staff member will then be in touch to confirm your session time/s.
We look forward to seeing you on the day.