Welcome to Hallam Senior College and thank you for considering our college for your child.
Hallam Senior College provides outstanding opportunities for senior students in Years 10 to 12.
The senior learning environment exists within a framework of specialisms, high expectations and pathways support.
The college ethos balances the need for structure and processes with the understanding that students need to make decisions about their future by taking on challenges and opportunities.
Hallam Senior College is a senior setting delivering Years 10 – 12 programs and post school options for students and community members in the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne. It is a young adult learning environment.
Our college provides a comprehensive senior school educational program with a focus on personalising specialisms in learning. A focus is linking learning to life and preparing young adults to confidently and successfully embrace their future by developing skills and attributes that set students up to be productive members of society and the wider community.
Hallam Senior College is a vibrant learning community built on the foundation of:
- A clearly defined and articulated educational philosophy and profile
- A diverse range of quality programs within Year 10 and the VCE, VCAL and VET certificates
- A significant academy structure – our Centres of Excellence across Human Movement/sport, Creative and Performing Arts (CAPA) and Innovation (Maths, Science and Technology)
- A culture based on high academic expectations, quality relationships, and great teaching
- Outstanding community, business, academic and industry partnerships
We are proud of the results our students have achieved over many years. This has come about by developing an exceptional educational framework which shapes pathway provision for each student and sets expectations for student success.
Thank you once again for taking the time to consider our College for your child’s senior education.